College University pt 2 College University pt 2

Excellent

That's something new you don't see on the portal everyday. I really suggest you watch it.

bashman vs Pooh bashman vs Pooh

That was great

If i didn't like it though, that wouldn't make me a critic with bad taste it would make you a cartoonist with bad taste, because even though it was great that part at the end with bashman buttfucking the dead pooh was un-necessary.

Really Bad Movie Really Bad Movie

could have been better

that was actually pretty good animation. If you could color it in and make it longer it would be more worth watching. You have talent, so next time dont waste it like that.

SuperJoe responds:

Colouring it and making it longer would ruin it. So there.

The Lloyds:MonkeyBusiness The Lloyds:MonkeyBusiness

Nice

The artwork is exceptional.

Destination Egg! Destination Egg!

Awesome

That was intense! I watch it over and over and i crack up every time.

What Are You Looking At? What Are You Looking At?

Hate to say it

but ya know that was pretty decent. Definatley watch it for a few laughs.

Last Resort Last Resort

It was ok.

Not spectacullar. It probably could have been better seeing that pose model looking dude walking bye was the coolest part. If you could put more of that in there it would be better than showing that same face over and over. I also think papa roach is gay, not a big fan of them. they pretty much suck.

Headache Headache

Whats so great about it?

It was fairly amusing but I cannot understand how this cartoon ranks so high. Its not something you would expect to see in the portal. what gives?

perverto perverto

Cool Stuff

I think the perverto series is the best series on newgrounds. I am a fan of this guys work, and the original is the best. All the perverto movies are hilarious, and If all you other retards even GOT THE POINT of this, ITS A PARODY OF POKéMON! "Raping an 10 year old girl, really funny" - Shut the hell up. It depends on your sense of humor and of course if it was real it wouldnt be close to funny. IT'S A CARTOON MORON. Anyway it KICKS ASS!

Hostage Situation Hostage Situation

Awesome

Holy shit that was good. This is a great example of what should be in the portal instead of those lame ass loads. I love the graphic detail in the guns, and if you drew them, you get an applause. Question, were the people in it lego figures?

Beast0 responds:

Thanks very much, its gettin kinda dated now though :(, but the sequal should be up on NG by the time you read this, so go check it out!

as for the guns, i copied them from counterstrike, and i did draw them, but from a pic, none of that trace bitmap shite! and the ppl, they werent lego figures, they were meant to be chips, coz it was kinda like a follow up to my first anim, Espionage Chip!, (dont watch it, it sux and i want it deleted!
-BEAST